Friday, March 1, 2013

Shit People Say in Hollywood

On my first day in Hollywood, I saw a homeless man walk away from
a mattress that he probably lit on fire in the middle of the street...no big deal. 


Is the street cleaning today? Damn, I need to move my car...

Is that the guy from The Office? Or is it Big Bang Theory? Vampire Diaries?

I got my window smashed in this morning.

It smells like piss and pot.

The Walk of Fame should have a sign that says "slippery when wet."

Have you tried Stout? Go Burger? Juciy Burger?

Are you on the list?

Grilled Cheese Wednesday!

Wanna go hiking on Runyon? Or Griffith Park?

I don't go on Hollywood and Highland. Or Hollywood Blvd. at all, for that matter.

I wish I could get into Magic Castle...Do you know anyone in the club?

My promoter said he can get us free drinks and a table all night.

I can't believe this weather!

Where is the Walk of Fame?

Take a right on Cahuenga, get on the 101 to the 110 to the 134.

I hope my car is still where I left it...
.



No comments:

Post a Comment