Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shit People Say in Hollywood 2

Some standard graffiti when walking down Hollywood Blvd.


Oh, but it's so close! (whilst parallel parking)

Let's go tanning on the Griffith lawn.

Did you hear Friday is Asian Night?

I can't, I'm working on my screenplay...

Isn't that that girl from that show that got canceled?

Is this non-GMO? Gluten-free? Non-dairy? Vegan?

Ugh, I hate tourists.

Why is it so cold?!

Hollywood isn't what I thought it was going to be...

Is it happy hour?

Damn it, I forgot my tap card!

What does that street sign say?

Does anyone have a job in Hollywood?!

Does the Farmer's Market sell Girl Scout cookies?

Omgsh have you tried Boba??

Do you ever get the feeling that everyone at Trader Joe's is hooking up?

Read the first Shit People Say in Hollywood here.

No comments:

Post a Comment