Thursday, March 14, 2013

Reasons Why I'm Obsessed With Gingers



1. I have the same sort of instant connection with all Gingers— similar to the love connection between Jennifer Lawrence and the rest of the world.

2. I am enthrallingly interested in what an Asian and Ginger baby would look like.

3. The Ginger race is endangered and I want to collect them while I can.

4. They will ALWAYS make me laugh, whether it be with them or at them.

5. They have no souls, which will go well with my black heart.  

6. If I'm bored, I can waste time by counting their freckles.

7. My best friend is a ginger, and therefore none of this is racist or offensive.

8. It is probably scientifically proven that gingers are notorious for being sassy.

9. I've already come up with handful of universal nicknames for them, such as: Gingy, Gingersnap, Baby Carrot, and Trusty Rusty.

10. Queen Elizabeth I, Elton John, Lucille Ball, Margaret Sanger, and Vincent Van Gogh were all redheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment