Thursday, February 28, 2013

Things I can do once I get a big girl job

This is starting to get crucial. As big of a surprise as this may seem, doing freelance work and the occasional odd job just isn't cutting it. It's literally frightening to think that I have been graduated for a full year now (given, I graduated a semester early and most of that year was spent saving up to move to L.A.), and I still don't have what most would deem as a "big girl job." Or real job. Or job that actually pays a salary and has benefits. Which really is all I want– is that asking for much?

As nauseating as the job seeking is, I try to keep myself afloat by constantly thinking of the things that I will do/buy once I get said job. My discipline capstone professor is probably shaking her head at me for doing this right now, but here's what I've come up with:



No comments:

Post a Comment